Field Service Technician
We are seeking experienced Field Service Technicians to help install, service, and maintain Burroughs or multi-vendor equipment including ATMs, teller cash automation, safes, kiosks and self-service solutions .
- Installs, maintains and services assigned equipment at customer locations,
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems,
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventative maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance,
- Takes responsibility for potential or desired follow-up services or problem escalation.
- Maintains tools and parts inventory in a secure and accurate fashion.
- 1 to 3 years experience repairing electronic components in complex machinery,
- Must hold a valid US drivers license with clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR),
- Ability to lift and/or move equipment weighing up to 40 pounds,
- High School Diploma or GED,
- Impeccable personal integrity and business ethics,
- Independent and team work skills,
- Self-motivated and well organized,
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Benefits of working at Burroughs:
- Training, tools, and company vehicle provided!
- Competitive compensation including premium pay scales, Holidays, and Paid Time off!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including Medical, Dental, Vision.
- 401k savings plans!
Associated topics: automotive, breakdown, diagnose, field service, machine maintenance, machine repair, maintenance mechanic, maintenance technician, mechanical, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...