* Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
* Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
* Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
* Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
* Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain Out-Of-Service at or below 2%.
* Maintain safe and clean work area.
* Perform other related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Associated topics: breakdown, diagnose, machine maintenance, machine repair, maintenance, maintenance mechanic, mechanical, millwright, troubleshoot, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...